May 31, 2010

One Sentence Rambling

Alright, so I've been rambling a lot lately, but have really only been saying the same thing over and over again. So I figure I would try something, say all the things that frustrate me right now, but only give them one sentence! Why am I trying this, I don't know....shut up...seemed like a good idea...

I'm currently working a job that is only paying me about a third of what I should be making.
My boss is currently trying to hire someone who is linked to many bad memories and will only cause drama.
I am currently searching for a better job but am finding nothing.
I am being forced to go on a double date that I really don't want to go on, but I will cause I'm a good guy.
I didn't get to see a bunch of my old friends for dinner today after two weeks of anticipation.
I miss my Philly friends because they were like a family to me but now there all at minimal 40 mins away.
I have been asked about my love life by around 20 people in the past two weeks and I'm tired of explaining it.
I suddenly started sleeping poorly again after two weeks of amazing sleep.
I'm stuck living at my dad's till I can find a much better job.

Alrighty, that was fun, I think I even forgot stuff, but if it didn't come to mind it must not be that bad! Now for happy thoughts! PRINCE OF PERSIA MOVIE WAS AWESOME! Alright, so it wasn't exactly as great as the games, but it was good and I had fun and will most likely pick it up on DVD at some point, so good enough!
Scott Pilgrim movie is looking super amazing! I love that comic so to see they are being so faithful makes me happy
I'm going to meet Adam West in two weeks and I'm going to be dressed as Riddler, it will be the best day ever and nothing can ruin that. NOTHING!!! You hear that world!

1 comment:

  1. Damn, Chris. When did life get so dumb? Sorry for all your woes. I hope they un-woe soon... But, seriously, keep your chin up. It's not much but it's all you can do. I'm doing the same thing. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete