June 28, 2010

Not So Lame Life O Mine

So I finally upgraded my PS3 with a 500GB hard drive cause I filled it's old 60GB one (it took 2.5 years to do) and I've been all excited today and have been wanting to play games all day, like having more space means I have more money to get games. As a result I've been thinking about just how lame my life is right now. I mean I'm getting excited about a new hard drive.

So now I am thinking about the exciting things coming in my future like going to the beach with my friends from the 9th to the 12th, Scott Pilgrim Vol. 6 coming out on the 20th, Scott Pilgrim Video game coming out on the July 10th and the movie July 13th (shut up I like Scott Pilgrim a lot), and above all going, in costume with my friends, to the Baltimore Comic Con! See, life isn't all that bad! And there are other little things like hanging with my friend Aaron whenever I can, cause he's moving at the end of the summer, and hanging with my friend Erin cause she's in Philly...and come on, Philly is awesome and there will be random hanging with Tim and Kelly (who are engaged now might I add) and my brother, who may be moving closer at the end of the summer. And you know I'll probably be seeing other friends at points too!

So what's the point of this post? To remind my subconscious that that my life is filled with awesome and I enjoying the little things like an upgraded PS3 is just the icing between me and the truly awesome things to come!

1 comment:

  1. That's the ticket, Chris! The AWESOME TICKET!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete