February 25, 2010

Animator

DUDE! I TOTALLY SPENT SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS COLORING A 3D MODEL TODAY! AND I CAN CALL IT A JOB!! A JOB!!!!!

But seriously, I had a great day with great people doing great things and besides the 3 hours in a day to do it, it was perfect. Now all I need to do is get offically hired so I can get paid and pay for living and what not!

Also, I'm going to be moving to washington DC for a week (and hopefully a month) so thats going to be interesting. And hopefully my canadian roommates will be nice! Their a writer and a film maker. And my other roommate is a lawyer, but he wont be there much. Hopefully in a month I'll get my own place and everyone will visit me...cause they love me.

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaaat? 3D Models? Washington, DC? Canadian roommates?

    ReplyDelete