March 6, 2010

Why not all good news?

So I started my internship last week(did I mention I got an animatoin internship...). Anyway, it's awesome! I spent my first 5 days texturing guns and faces so they look real. Now they want me to learn vue so I can make 3D worlds for the textured things to run around in. And get this, they paid me at the end of the week...I got paid to do stuff I love, thats awesome! Yay happy end of the story!

But, not all good news here. I had a pretty good living situation going on, cost more then I wanted for a one month room for rent, but hey, it was close to work and I got a whole room. But, then the owner of the house turned out to be extremely...friendly...In other words he kept saying extremely weird things, talking about random sexual things and to top it off would stand close enough that if I moved at all Id touch him, and on a few occasions did. I'm leaving out some details cause I don't want to go into it, but to make a long story short, things got really creepy and I had to move out. Now I'm going to be moving in with my cousin, which is further away and she has 2 kids (another on the way) so it's going to be complicated in a new way, but by goly if it doesn't get creepy I'll be happy.

Alright, don't expect any entries any time soon, wont have internet sept at work and doubt I'll write anything at work.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Sorry creepy crazy things happened.

    ReplyDelete