August 30, 2010

Baltimore Comic Con


Another comic con came and passed as me and my friends journeyed to Baltimore, MD. This time around two-face took on the role of batman and batman took on the role of cat woman (someone right a fan fiction about that right now!) and we had many grand adventures and I was finally able to find X-23 Target X, the rare out of print X-23 story! So all and all good day, no Adam West day, but still good.

Just like last time, if you saw our group and you have a picture please let me know! And if I met costume you and you wanna be friends, send me a message and I'll facebook ya!

Now to start working on my next costume, which may be Super Boy Prime in Anti Monitor Armor for New York Comic Con, but money and time must be figured out for that journey! (also I'm thinking I need to do another Marvel costume to start balancing it all out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment