August 23, 2010

I Declare!

May - I declare to the world that I will be figuring out a way to live in philly as long as possible while I hunt for a job
June - I make plans to replace my friends old roommate so I can stay in philly one more month

August - I declare to world that I will have a job in two months
September - I get a job at Radioshack

November - I declare to the world that I will have a better job by Christmas
December - I get a job at Honda making almost double the money

February - I declare I will have a animation job by my birthday
February - I get a job at a animation studio 4 days before my birthday (which is actually in March)

August 23 2010 - I declare to the world I'll get a better job making better money and still doing what I love by Christmas 2010.

hey, the system seems to have been working so far, might as well try it again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is, dare I say, inspiring. Good job, Chris.

    ReplyDelete