January 5, 2010

Deep and Meaningfull 2

So I wanted my first blog entry to be deep and meaningful and I was going to write about a experience I had recently....but I'm tired and stressed thanks to work so I'm going to go with something stupid instead. You've been warned.

SHONGU'S 5 GREATEST VOICE ACTORS EVER!

1) Adam West: Because frankly he's at the top of every list I write ever, even the list for greatest cheese's (though extra extra sharp chedder was a close runner up).
2) Sean Connery: Cause...I mean...Come on it's Sean F'ing Connery
3) Kevin Conroy: Cause no one else can voice batman!
4) Carles Martinet: He's the voice of Mario since 1994...and thats when Mario got a voice!
5) Stephen Fry: Hitchhikers guide to the galexy, then top it off with little big planet and you got a winning voice and the ability to show it.

Runners up:
-Daran Norris: J. Jonah Jameson from spiderman, Mercurymon from digimon, Salvador Aihara from .Hack//G.U. Mans got my respect.
-Sam Witwer: He's touched star wars, superman, dexter and battle star galactica. I mean thats nerd points right there. He's also only 32 so yeah, thats awesome.

Ok, next time be ready for something a bit more...real.

2 comments: