January 17, 2010

PJ Day

So I woke up this morning at 9:30...ok well I woke up at 7, then 8:15, then 8:45 then 9:30...stupid new job throwing off my lazy biological clock. I miss staying up till 3 and sleeping till 10...ok thats off topic so ignore it!

So I woke up at 9:30, ate breakfast then animated and watched How I Met your Mother till 3:30! Then I played Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap from 3:30 till 8:30 (with how I met your mother on in the background. All of this was done while never changing from my PAJAMAS. And it hit me, this is exactly what I want to do with my life. I want to animate all morning and game all night. And whenever possible I want to not change out of my PAJAMAS. So theres the dream, now to accomplish it.

On a more real note, my new job was going well until they revealed to me that I have to give evil people waivers cause they complain and I can't give nice people in real trouble extensions if they are late...even if there late because of the real troubles! (I work in collections if I haven't said that already) Suddenly I'm a evil corprate bastard and I hate myself. To top that off my Grand Aunt (is that what you call a grandfathers sister) died, which means nothing to me cause I didn't know her, but is destroying my grandfather. He's questioning his mortality and emotional and had to go to the hospital cause it affected his heart. Thank god he's fine now, but still, I love my grandfather and have nothing but respect for the man. He's inspired me to be the person I am today so seeing this happen to him is killing me.

Thank god I was able to have a pajama day and just not worry about those things for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandfather and I hope things turn out ok. Sometimes a day of sitting around is just what you need.

    ReplyDelete